18 October 2017 08:12:58

Mentors & Mentees to introduce themselves

6 months ago
#2 Quote
Please use this topic to introduce yourself and a short description about what you are aiming to get from the mentoring programme.
0
6 months ago
#7 Quote
Hi everyone, I’m David and I have joined this program as a mentee.

I’ve just recently started a role as a Dynamics CRM administrator however I have not worked with Dynamics CRM since I was a Microsoft apprentice a few years back. During my time as an apprentice I won Microsoft apprentice of the year.

My goals from this programme and CRM boutique is to get expert advice on my Dynamics CRM career, guidance on where to find high quality learning materials and also to meet fellow Dynamics CRM enthusiasts.
1
5 months ago
#8 Quote
Hi all,

My name is Christos Pittis and I joined this programme as a mentee. Happy to start this journey with you guys so let me know what the next steps are.

Thanks 👍😀
1
Christos Pittis
5 months ago
#9 Quote
Hi Christos,

Great to have you onboard. Tell us a bit about your experience. Are you new to Dynamics CRM?
0
5 months ago
#10 Quote
Yes, brand new. I am a NAV Consultant working on a multinational project as contractor ATM.




Mohamed wrote:
Hi Christos,

Great to have you onboard. Tell us a bit about your experience. Are you new to Dynamics CRM?
0
Christos Pittis
5 months ago
#11 Quote
Sounds great. How are you finding the rebranding into the new Dynamics for Financials / Business edition?
0
5 months ago
#12 Quote

Would see it more as a rename action so to align the expectations of the target audience

Mohamed wrote:
Sounds great. How are you finding the rebranding into the new Dynamics for Financials / Business edition?
0
Christos Pittis
5 months ago
#13 Quote
What is your opinion Mohamed? The last few months i was not paying enough attention to any news and updates. Would like to hear from you. Cheers 🍻

Christos wrote:

Would see it more as a rename action so to align the expectations of the target audience

Sounds great. How are you finding the rebranding into the new Dynamics for Financials / Business edition?
0
Christos Pittis
5 months ago
#14 Quote
I think it is exciting times. I know there is a lot of re-branding part of this but overall there is a genuine Microsoft drive to bring ERP closer to CRM. Dynamics CRM would benefit a lot from Nav finance capabilities and even better if we can get some strong integration between the two.
0
5 months ago
#15 Quote
How can I start learning the software? Is there any project going on, where I can help for free?

Thanks👍

Mohamed wrote:
I think it is exciting times. I know there is a lot of re-branding part of this but overall there is a genuine Microsoft drive to bring ERP closer to CRM. Dynamics CRM would benefit a lot from Nav finance capabilities and even better if we can get some strong integration between the two.
1
Christos Pittis